Tuesday, 25 November 2014
Welcome to me.
I've been creating different blog space since last week yet I can't decide which one will I completely choose and be attached with. (Attached? What? Hahaha) But.. I just remembered that I created a blog in blogspot before, and then poof! *Drum roll please. This is the one! I recall that I created this one because I'm so annoyed with tumblr (this is weird, may i ask if i'm just the only one who's irritated at how "noisy" and "messy" tumblr is?) Well, maybe because i still haven't explored it yet so .. whatever. Well what i just really want is a quiet and simple blog space where i could freely write my thoughts in. I don't know, maybe for some bloggers, they want social sites wherein they could communicate with other bloggers (who wouldn't want that? God i'm really weird. Again, i am sorry. Haha). Which i totally respect fyi. So, i guess this is it. I just hope once i start posting blogs here i could continue it. I'm really praying that the spirits of laziness won't possess me which pretty much happens all the time. Hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment